- We believe in one personal, transcendent, and holy God, the creator of all, Who is eternal, and Who manifests Himself in three separate persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, though fully God, became a man for the suffering of death, that He is the promised Messiah, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, provided for the atonement of our sins by His vicarious death on the Cross, was bodily resurrected by the power of the Holy Spirit, ascended back to the right hand of God the Father, and ever lives to make intercession for us. After Jesus ascended to Heaven, He poured out His Holy Spirit on the believers in Jerusalem, enabling them to fulfill His command to preach the Gospel to the entire world, an obligation shared by all believers today.
- We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit who indwells, seals, and empowers every believer, baptizing them into the Body of Christ. We further believe that the Holy Spirit will come upon any believer who asks in faith, enabling him/her to preach the Gospel in power. We also believe in all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit mentioned in the Scriptures are valid for today as they are exercised within the scripture.
- We believe that love is most important thing and without love all the exercising of spiritual gifts can become unbalanced
- We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture, that the Bible, Old and New Testaments, in the original autographs, is the inspired, infallible Word of God,
- We seek the Word of God in such a way that its message can be applied to an individual’s life, leading that person to greater maturity in Christ.
- We look to the Word of God for the basis of all our faith and practice.
- We believe that all people are by nature separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When a person repents of sin and accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, that person is immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, all his/her sins are forgiven, and that person becomes a child of God.
- We believe the only true basis of Christian fellowship is Christ’s (Agape) love, which is greater than any differences we possess, and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the head of the Body, His church, and that church government should be simplistic rather than a complex bureaucracy.
- We desire to be lead by the Holy Spirit in all the functions and directions of the ministry of the church.
- We believe worship of God should be spiritual. Therefore, we remain flexible and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship.
- We believe worship of God should be inspirational. Therefore, we give a great place to music in our worship.
- We believe worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis upon teaching of the Word of God that He might instruct us how He should be worshiped.
- We believe worship of God should be fruitful. Therefore, we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have been truly worshiping Him.
- We await the pretribulational rapture of the church, and we believe that the second coming of Christ with His saints to rule on the earth will be personal, pre-millennial, and visible.
- This motivates us to holy living, heartfelt worship, committed service, diligent study of God’s Word, regular fellowship, and participation in baptism by immersion and in Holy Communion.
- We believe in a personal devil called Satan who, along with all his evil angels, called demons, is destined to spend eternity in hell, and who now seeks to deceive the believers and defeat the work of God, but who can be resisted by believers who are in-dwelt by the Holy Spirit, protected by God, and interceded for by Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We believe that the nation of Israel has a special place in God’s plan and that all the promises of God to Israel will be fulfilled.
- We believe that marriage is exclusively the legal union of one man and one woman.
- We also believe that legitimate biblical sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage between one man and one woman and any other sexual activity are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and the Church
We believe that all people are by nature separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When a person repents of sin and accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, that person is immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, all his/her sins are forgiven, and that person becomes a child of God.